OFFSHORE P&A RIGGER
Offshore Services - Houma, LA
- Rigging up equipment as directed.
- Performs general housekeeping and maintenance duties as directed.
- Handles necessary types of tools and equipment for performing project duties.
- Performs work as a crew member where each is dependent upon others for safe operations and emergency evacuation.
- Ability to communicate with fellow crew members and supervisors by demonstrating respect and consideration for one another, contract personnel and visitors.
- Demonstrates reliability by reporting to work on time and can work 24 hour call out schedule.
- Supports and participates in the organization’s Continual
- Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001 requirements by complying with Quality Policies and
- Procedures and meeting Quality Objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Oilfield experience.
Submit resume or completed application for employment to:
TETRA Applied Technologies, LLC | Attn: Human Resources | 309 Dickson Rd. | Houma, LA 70363| Email to: email@example.com (or) FAX to: 985.851.0332. We acknowledge only those candidates selected for interview. EOE/AAP