|Within the surface equipment group, TETRA maintains over 230 well test and flow back packages operating globally.
Equipment package types:
- Offshore packages enclosed in DNV frames built to European and US highest standards
- Arctic winterized equipment for ultra cold climate operation (-40ºF)
- Trailer-mounted well test packages for high mobility
- Helicopter-portable equipment for remote location operations
- HP/HT Frac Flow Back Equipment for high flow rate, highly abrasive well control
- Hydraulic well control equipment
- Sand Management Systems including Sand Filters and Sand Cyclones up to 100 MMSCF/D and 30BOPD flow rates with up to 20,000lbs/day of solids
- Zero-discharge burner and incineration systems for offshore and onshore applications
- H2S SO2 and NOX emissions monitoring systems and highly detailed pre-operations simulation surveys
Surface testing works in tandem with RigCooling®, Subsea and DST product lines for complete offshore well testing solutions.
TETRA holds ISO 9001:2008 certification for the Production Testing Global Product Line. TETRA product line engineering in link with global operations team. Continually strive to improve product quality and performance.
- Fully engineered products
- Built to the applicable industry and customer preferred standards:
- API 6 A for well head equipment
- API 12 K for production heating equipment
- API 14 C safety systems
- API 14 E for offshore installations where applicable
- API 17 D & E for subsea equipment
- ASME B 31.3 for process piping
- ASME Section VIII Div. 1, 2, & 3 for pressure containing vessels
- TETRA’s engineering group participates with Industry Standard organizations and sits on several API boards that steer the industry quality standards