Intellectual Properties Notices
TETRA Technologies, Inc. (“TETRA”) innovation is embodied in its Intellectual Property, including Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of TETRA’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. The foregoing is some of TETRA’s trademarks Registered in the U.S. Patent Office and in many other jurisdictions worldwide:
|#||Serial Number||Reg. Number||Mark|
The names of other companies, products, and services are the property of their respective owners.
TTETRA respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet.
If you believe that material stored on TETRA’s systems or networks infringes a copyright of yours or a third party for whom you are authorized to act, you are welcome to notify us by using the procedures described in below. After receiving your notice, we may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided in the DMCA.
The notice must include the following information as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) of the DMCA:
- Send notice to:
- TETRA Technologies, Inc.
- Attn: General Counsel
- 24955 I-45 North | The Woodlands, TX, 77380
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit TETRA to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit TETRA to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that there are substantial penalties for sending false notices.
One or more patents owned by TETRA apply to one or more TETRA products referenced herein. A non-exhaustive list of TETRA’s United States patents includes:
4,923,606; 5,006,239; 5,039,428; 5,277,822; 5,290,531; 5,403,495; 5,496,472; 5,612,293; 5,776,344; 5,891,225; 5,907,908; 5,917,110; 5,951,954; 5,958,256; 5,989,427; 6,019,888; 6,036,937; 6,117,408; 6,124,244; 6,131,661; 6,138,755; 6,143,698; 6,730,234; 6,886,635; 7,074,329; 7,087,209; 7,105,191; 7,387,031; 7,645,093; 7,922,424; 8,109,693; 8,162,048; 8,316,935; 8,465,227; 8,475,081; 8,540,022; 8,616,811; 8,640,901; 8,696,245; 8,834,016; 8,869,899; 8,895,476; 9,028,172; 9,052,037; 9,103,088; 9,127,537; 9,144,775; 9,145,749; 9,157,205; 9,228,309; 9,291,016; 9,371,723; 9,400,065; 9,446,535; 9,457,326; 9,482,380; 9,522,367; 9,523,028; 9,550,652; 9,599,253; 9,630,773; 9,631,337; 9,732,602; 9,790,776; 9,884,300; 9,919,370; 10,000,358; 10,036,225; 10,052,595; 10,082,011; 10,155,622; 10,213,757; 10,443,366; 10,633,212; 10,807,050; 10,808,513; 10,851,278; 10,913,884; 11,015,737; 11,021,645; 11,046,509; 11,104,836; 11,136,486; 11,208,585; 11,208,586; 11,208,587; 11,261,362; 11,261,706; 11,292,956; 11,344,897; 11,391,134; 11,453,817; 11,613,687.
Additional patents may be issued and/or pending in the United States or elsewhere.
The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by TETRA. As such, TETRA assumes no responsibility for any error that may appear on its website.
If any of TETRA’S website pages provide links to third-party websites, TETRA is not responsible for the availability of, or any content provided therein. Therefore, TETRA is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third-party products or services; or (b) fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the third-party, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. In fact, TETRA is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.