Enhance your water management with automation. The webinar, Water Management at a (Social) Distance, addresses the challenges of today’s market and work requirements and the ways you can improve efficiencies and reduce cost to your water management operations.
Topics discussed include:
- Value-added factors like advanced water transfer technology, expertise, and accurate metrics
- How to improve communication and minimize nonproductive time
- Ways to resolve the current labor shortage and the challenges ahead
- The benefits of automation, like centralized remote monitoring and control, reduced risk, and real-time metrics that enable better assessment and planning
Who should watch?
- Water Managers / Superintendents / Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Well Completion Engineers
Yannick Harvey is the Water-Management Engineering Manager at TETRA. With nine years of experience developing novel technologies to enhance water management and automation, his expertise includes water transfer, storage, blending, and treatment, as well as automation of water-management operations. He holds a B.Sc. in mechanical engineering from Université de Sherbrooke in Quebec, Canada.