CC farm products – keep growing, keep saving
CC farm high-quality calcium chloride is specifically formulated for agricultural use. It is an ideal nutrient for fruits, vegetables, legumes, tubers, and other crops to boost plant health and resilience, as well as a dietary supplement for cows and chickens.
CC farm products are produced through strict methods of hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) to ensure safe and effective performance in its many applications. Available as white flake, our CC farm product is highly soluble and mixes easily with water.
Benefits of CC farm calcium chloride
- High-quality CaCl2
- Excellent source of calcium and chloride nutrients
- Promotes crop and livestock health and resilience
- Boosts resistance to disease in crops and cows
- Effective for a wide range of food crops
- Improves foliage surface texture in early growth
- Slows fruit ripening during storage for longer shelf life
- Stimulates root protein channels and improves nutrient absorption
- Easily applied as fruit dip or spray-on foliar fertilizer
- Prevents milk fever in cows
- Fortifies bone and egg structure of chickens
- Extensive logistics network to readily fulfill orders
CC farm products as a source of vital nutrients
CC farm products provide vital calcium and chloride nutrients to food crops of many types, improving plant surface texture and boosting resistance to diseases. For fruits, CC farm® products slow ripening during storage, which yields longer shelf life. The product contains no nitrogen, which causes continued ripening in storage. Suitable for both pre- and post-harvest treatment, CC farm calcium chloride can be applied to foliage, fruits, and soil with drip-irrigation or spraying.
|The calcium in CC farm products help prevent||The chloride in CC farm products help prevent|
CC farm calcium chloride promotes health in a wide range of crops
|CC farm promotes health in a wide range of crops|
CC farm calcium chloride in animal diets
CC farm products are also well-suited to enrich the diet of cows and chickens, providing essential calcium and chloride. Calcium is a key supplement for dairy cows in all stages of their lives, and chloride boosts the acidity of the feed to help prevent milk fever. Adding calcium to the drinking water of chickens strengthens their bone and egg structure.
Europe, Africa, and Asia
CC farm® calcium chloride
Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania
CC farm® calcium chloride
Contact Our Team
Our team is happy to answer your questions or provide detailed information. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.